Monday, October 5, 2009

Hubby-isms: Third Installment

We've had a dry spell either because his English has improved or he's wise to this blog. So here's a selection from today, some oldies from years back, and a few from guest contributors.

Discussion over dinner about some idea he had.

Hubby:...and so I was thinking and suddenly a light bulb started ringing in my head.



Science and Language...not my hubby's strong points

Hubby: You can't microwave water!

Me: Why not?

Hubby: Because of the neurons in the water!

Me: Neurons?

Hubby: I mean electrodes.


The sister on her wedding dress.

Sis: So what do you think?

Me: It's beautiful. Is it too long?

Sis: Yeah, I may have to edit it.


My daughter on a walk and she suddenly hugs a steel post.

Ohhhh!!!! My favourite tree!!!

1 comment:

  1. All of these quotes are very easy to picture coming out of your husband's mouth. That tree comment was the most disturbing.

    ReplyDelete