Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hot Men: Orlando Bloom as Legolas

Though Orlando Bloom has a huge fan following, I am not one of them. I actually prefer his portrayal of the character Legolas because, to me, Orlando never seems to exude the same sexiness in his other roles. There are many girls and women I know whose hearts flutter at the image of this blond, elven warrior. What is it about him? A powerful and graceful presence. The hair, the ears, the keen senses, and skill with a bow. Light enough to walk atop powder snow yet deadly enough to take down hordes of enemies atop an olephant. Who wouldn't want him?

There are those who prefer the "manlier" Aragorn with his rough chin and unkempt hair. Personally, I like a man who keeps himself clean.

Hmm...blond, elven warrior...blond, goblin king? I'm seeing a pattern here.

1 comment:

  1. legolas is too hot! my friend and i love him! too bad he has miranda. well orlando bloom has miranda. i still love his skills, his hair, his eyes, and his voice. his aksent sent me to heaven!

    ReplyDelete