Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Day the Music Died...



I turned on the radio and for once, I didn't turn it to my usual retro or old rock stations. The first song I listened to had this refrain:




Girl you know I-I-I
Girl you know I-I-I
I've been feenin'
Wake up in the late night...dreamin' about your lovin'
Girl you know I-I-I
Girl you know I-I-I
Don't need candles or cake
just need your body to make good

Birthday sex
Birthday sex

It's the best day of the year, girl

Birthday sex
Birthday sex

It feels like, feels like... lemme hit that...g-spot g-spot

I allowed the song to finish as I listened on in horror. The next song's refrain was:

Don’t trust a hoe
Never trust a hoe
Won’t trust a hoe, won’t trust me!

Shush girl
Shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

At which point, I put in my CD of "Sunset Boulevard" and enjoyed some real music.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've made your acquaintance with booty music. Not most people's favourite...and for good reason.

    ReplyDelete