Friday, July 3, 2009

Hot Men: Anthony Wiggle















A sure sign I'm watching too many children's programs...Anthony Field, aka Anthony Wiggle of "The Wiggles" is very handsome. I must be very specific here, as he looked awful in the earlier years of the Wiggles (see left pic), but is now sophisticated and refined looking with his light blue eyes and graying temples. Of all the Wiggles, he seems always to be slightly (deliberately?) out of step and genuinely enthusiastic in their videos. Something I find very endearing.

Alarmingly, I am not the only one. I just came across an article, Who's the Hottest Wiggle? Good god. It's a mommy thing.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This may not only be a mommy thing as I think people do that with characters all the time. Who would win? Superman or batman? Who has the best superpower? Who should get married and have superkids? Wonderwoman and Superman? Shera and Heman? And on and on....I think we still secretly do that even as adults....so Anythony is the cutest you say? Yeah...there is something sexy about greying temples...it suggests a distinguished, refined persona...at least in one's fantasy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the title of this blog post, I thought that you had consumed too much breast milk (for quality control, of course). Then I saw the photo on the right and thought, "My god, she's right!"
    Isn't it the most unfortunate standard that men get to be considered more distinguished as they get older?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Anthony on TV with my daughters!! and to be honest i like to see the wiggles just because of him! Hi looks good not just to women, but to man too!! i know it, i'm one of those who tinks that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's my favorite Wiggle too. :)

    ReplyDelete