Monday, August 17, 2009

Hubby-isms (2nd installment)

Hard to believe I got 3 gems in one day. Oh, plus the extra from the sisters:


In regards to food:


Mmm. This is as tender as a banshee.


I don't even remember what he was referring to:

It's as heavy as the mother of all mongoose.


In a discussion about child safety:

The kids aren't made of glasses.


And over dinner I was talking about my purchase from Secrets from my Sister:

Me: I love this bra!

Him: You love this bar?

Me: .....????.......Are you auditorily dyslexic?

8 comments:

  1. Mother of all mongooses????

    Auditory dyslexia--I think someone should do a study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goose and geese
    mongoose but not mongeese?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so use "This is as tender as a banshee." as a signature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually "tender as a banshee" sounds like a line from a harlequin novel vicki would edit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her thighs were as tender as a banshee.
    He kissed her as tenderly as a banshee.
    With banshee like tenderness, he stroked her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMFAO...we just need to use it in everyday life. My work's so boring it's as tender as a banshee. I need a beer that's as tender as a banshee. That car has a ride as tender as a banshee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, no. Everything is banshee, like everything is smurfy: Boring as a banshee, tasty as a banshee, this banshee is as banshee as a banshee on a banshee.

    ReplyDelete