Sunday, July 10, 2011

Good grief!



I haven't blogged since 2010??? Well, quickie update...I got out of hell mouth and hopefully I've landed myself in a better place (or at the very least, a level of hell closer to the surface). That place really sucked me dry. Of time, of energy, of any kind of passion or enthusiasm.





At the very end, I decided "the heck with everything" and I did a last minute, surprise, solo performance as Lady Gaga in front of the whole school. Take that!





I'm leaving and I'm taking all the fun with me! And just to spit in their eye, I declared the next day "Dress Up Day" in my classroom and spent the rest of the day as Superwoman...even on my lunchtime errands.







So there. Stuff happened in between which I hope to slowly catch up on, but that's what happened by June. Wish me luck as I start a new adventure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment