Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's a Trap!

Recently, I've encountered a number disturbing, yet preventable situations involving men and women. Mostly, they are caused by the incorrect responses made by men and as a result...well, mayhem. Now, I don't envy you men. Women are complex creatures that are difficult to understand. Men have difficulty interpreting us or perhaps lack the common sense to respond to women in an appropriate manner. The following are the opinions of only one complex woman.

Scenario 1: 

The woman says: If you could change ONE thing about me, what would it be?
 (Sensing danger) Man: Uhh...nothing.
Woman: Be honest! I'll be honest with you, I wish you were less hairy.

 Wrong answer: I wish you had bigger boobs.
 Right answer: Nothing. You are perfect the way you are.

Scenario 2: 

The woman says: If you could have a three-some with me and another woman, would you?
(Sensing danger) Man: And you won't get mad?
Woman: Yes.

Wrong answer: Yes.
Right answer: I would never even dream of this. How could I ever want anyone else but you?

Scenario 3: 

Woman: Do I look fat?

Wrong answer: I like women with meat on their bones.
Right answer: No, you look beautiful.

Woman: What about my hips? I've got some serious muffin top going on here!

Wrong answer: I love having something to grab onto!
Right answer: Your hips are gorgeous.

Woman: You're just saying that. Don't lie.

Wrong answer: Well, you're not 20 anymore.
Right answer: You look like you're still 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment